Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ITS BEEN AWHILE

Well life has been fairly quiet lately so I haven't posted in the past two weeks but now things have suddenly changed and are very exciting. With g-d's help and some money a few bochurim myself included will be making the ultimate gan yisroel winter camp. I went with a friend yesterday to see the beautiful camp grounds located 1 hr north of Sydney on milson island and we were very impressed. [I am learning photoshop and made this collage of some pics of the camp site]



oh before I forget I just want to inform those of you who are concerned about my health that I'm fine except my big toe on the right foot got severed nearly off and was stiched back together. Hatzolah was there in 6 minutes and the ambulance in 40. Sorry no pics due to a few requests.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all true
i wouldnt lie on the blog

Anonymous said...

ill take my chances

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeey
details please??? what happpnedd?

kinglit said...

basically the instructor didnt show and we were going threw the routine and the guy taking me down was doing it completly wrong so when i showed him how to hold my leg and to push with his neck and shoulder twords the left he did it from the left and i was already going down the other way and it happened