Monday, June 19, 2006

HASHGOCHA PROTIS

A couple of months ago I parked my car infront of my shul in a legal spot{as usual}. While I was inside somebody backed in to my car messing up the whole thing and was gone like a Jewish foreskin. Thankfully someone saw and left a note on my car saying I saw the guy hit you and take of his plates said ASD 22L and that it was a white luxury SUV and he left his name and number. Being that it was late at night and couldn't call the police then I decided to go to the station the following day. After making the report and waiting a while I called them and they said it was being processed and nothing ever happened from it.

I told you that story to tell you this story.

This past Sunday night I was casually driving with a friend to a farbrengehn of another friend and we decided to take the scenic route. So we drove by The Gap which is one of the biggest suicide points in the world. Then we drove past Watsons Bay and on our way threw the bay area we drove up this one way street and I saw it. At first I wasn't sure but then it hit me like it hit my car all those months back. There stood a white BMW X5 with the plat numbers ASD 22L and a dent on the back bumper. It was late and the lights were off so I didn't confront the house nearest the car but I did take a few pictures for the cops.

6 comments:

Yossi ! said...

dude in case u wanted to know i finnaly updated my blog

Anonymous said...

shkoyach

Editor said...

blogrolled you!

Anonymous said...

u guys are soo awesome you shld become private detectives!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you boys r soooooooo frikin weird!! (and nerdy)

Anonymous said...

those tshirts were sick!