Monday, July 24, 2006

Melbourne

This past weekend I went to Melbourne with some friends. We rented a car on Wedensday and drove through the night. When we arrived in Melbourne, Victoria




we went straight to Glicks for breakfast.



Glicks is right across from the Australian Stock Market (I guess its Australia's Wall St).



On the way into the city on our way to Glicks we were welcomed by a very well I anm not sure of the right words for this but he welcomed us to Melbourne.




Anyway while I was there I stayed at the Lowenthals home and I would like to thank them for that.
Friday was nice we went to Queen Victoria Market and got a bit lost on the way there but we got a little tour of the city in the process. Below is a picture of Australia's oldest shul.



and here is their 770



Shabbos was very nice and short and Sunday afternoon we headed back to Sydney New South Wales



and we saw this sign on the side of the road and since we weren't planning on getting pulled over we had to do something else wrong so we ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS is the NEW chabad drudge report.
MADE BY CHABAD BOCHURIM

www.MiddleEast-News.blogspot.com

ADD IT TO YOUR LINKS