Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I AM BACK!!!

Well, sorry I haven't posted recently I've been home and busy doing things to post about.
I guess I should fill you in from my departure until my arrival back in Australia.
so here it goes
My flight was scheduled to leave Sydney at 1:35pm on Wendsday. Upon my arrival at the airport I realized I had left my passport in yeshiva. Thankfully t was located and brought to me at the airport and all went well I landed in Los Angeles switched planes and at 10:30 Wendsday night I arrived in Pittsburgh. I preceded to rent a car and drive to my grandmothers house for the night. The next morning I did what had to done in Pittsburgh an drove home uneventful for the most part. When I got home my father and I unloaded the car and we went to return it to Avis. Somehow my father got the guy to give us a rate that wasn't really possible to get in those circumstances.

The next couple of days was pretty much just cooking and cleaning nothing to post about.But on Motzie Shabbos we went bowling.



Threw out that next week I kashered an old age home for Pesach and did a little hashgocha work too also uneventful.
the sedarim were great. My brother and sister in-law came for Pesach as well as My grandmother. The first Seder we had 22 people I think and a bit less the second night. The first day of chol hamoed after Shabbos we went on a family trip to the corvette museum.





Then we went to a nice park had a bbq and played baseball



The next day we went to the canopy tree walk which rises 75 feet over the forest floor. Basically its like a pier in to the forest you start off on level ground and walk along a path and when you get to the end you are 75 feet high.




The next day was erev yom tov so we had to go back to the coking and cleaning.
On Motzie Shabbos we went to see one of the biggest annual firework displays in the world. Which was in honor of the Kentucky Derby.




after yom tov I started looking for a way to get back to Australia and managed to get a mileage ticket but only from L.A. but after about 1000 phone calls and some good tactics the airline finally gave me a ticket out of Columbus so right after Shabbos I drove to Columbus and boarded a plane for L.A. where I spent my day. JB picked me up from the airport and we went to nagilah's and munchies.




then I went to the airport with Yitz and safely arrived in Sydney Tuesday morning.
That's pretty much it.

More pictures should be up soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome looks like you had an enjoyable pesach

JB said...

"Some good tactics..." Hehe :)

Was awesome seeing you, we'll have to make it a more regular occurrence ;)

Anonymous said...

on whose bill
lol
we really should iam sure the guys from your shul miss you maybe you come here for shavous