Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mesameach choson vkalla!!!

Three weeks ago a frend of mine asked me if I knew how to juggle and I said yes i knew how to juggle one week later he aproaches me again and says you are booked for a wedding on sunday the 19th as a juggler. Well,I kinda just shrugged it off like it was a joke. It wasnt. motzie shabbos i get a call on my cell during a farbrengen for a friend birthday and the messge was that you are juggling tommorow at a wedding. So basically i went to the wedding at about 6 for cocktails and the bar after a good friends lchaim that i attended that morning so I hadnt had a non alcoholic bevrage till around 730pm at the meal and thats only becouse there was nothing else to drink and i needed a drink between courses btw please do not get the impression that iam an alcoholic iam not alcoholics goto meetings iam a drunk anyway well iam not sure so just look at the pics and figure out the rest of the story.

No comments: